Every holiday season is the same.
It begins with good intentions, but all the parties, food, and stress lead to overeating, lack of exercise, negative self talk and overwhelm. In the end, all of your good intentions go out the window with the resolve to deal with it on Jan 1.
How do we get here? Well, that’s an easy one –
- Holidays are stressful! There are sooooo many demands! Especially for us moms with our great intentions. Too many hours on pinterst and HGTV have left us with creating more than enjoying.
- Food is overwhelming. It brings back warm memories of childhood, but we eat way too much. Then we’re left feeling full and guilty.
- Who has time to exercise? There’s too much to do and exercise is pushed down the list.
- Parties can be paralyzing. We start with a plan, but something or someone derails it and we’re left unsure of what to do. It’s hard to stay on track.
- Food everywhere! Like seriously everywhere. And “Just Say No” isn’t working.
- It is all so much to handle on top of an already stressful time. It’s easier to just push our health and goals aside to January 1st.
It doesn’t need to be this way.
- Go from feeling stressed to content
- Be present in the moment
- Enjoy the memories that are being made
- Feel in control of your eating
- Take action to not lose yourself in the chaos
Seriously! This is totally doable. But it takes 3 things:
And one more BIG thing – SUPPORT!
That’s right. You cannot do this alone. But if you want this, you can achieve it. I’ve create a FREE holiday challenge for women just like you (sorry guys). Click here to grab your workbook and sign up today!
What’s in the holiday challenge?
I’m glad you asked!
From Nov 20 – Dec 31, I’ll be hosting a totally FREE challenge to help you stay on track this holiday season. Each week I’ll have a relevant blog post on this site. Then inside my facebook group you’ll also get:
- Bonus videos and PDFs to augment the blog posts
- Weekly Facebook live Q&As. These will typically take place on Thursday. You can submit questions in advance and re-watch them whenever is convenient for you
- Healthy recipes to please even the pickiest eaters
- Community support and accountability partners
- Inspirational quotes and stories to keep you motivated
All this in a positive community to help you fully enjoy this holiday season. Pretty amazing right?
If you’re motivated to start making positive changes in your life this group is for you. I understand that money is tight, especially around the holidays. That’s why this group is totally free! Talk about the perfect gift for yourself without the guilt of spending more money.
The holidays are a busy time and it’s hard to commit. I want this group to be a supportive, collaborative environment. For that to happen I need you to jump all-in. Like ALL-IN. Put it on your calendar. Schedule your activities. Tell your family you need this time so you can be what they need you to be. You can spend as little or as much time in the group as you feel you need. But remember –
You can’t fill anyone else’s cup if your cup is empty.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to grab your workbook and join the group right now. I can’t wait to meet you!