After dinner we got back to work and finished the painting. Throughout the next week we ran into a few problems (of course) but by Friday we had the sink up and running (but leaking).
Saturday we fixed the plumping and put the water lines behind the pipes. It was a tight fit but we got it to work.
Saturday we installed the medicine cabinet and over-the-toilet sink and we finally had something that resembled a bathroom!
Sunday Jason went to town on the door frame, baseboards, and corner rounds.
Tuesday I had a chance to start installing the shelves I painted and cut over the weekend. I also installed our new curtain rod and towel bar.
We are getting closer! I think it is fair to put a before and after now but I will update it as we make more progress.