Slow Roasted Cabbage and Potatoes by A Year of Slow Cooking
- 1 small head of cabbage (cut into wedges)
- 12-14 colorful baby potatoes, cut into 1″ chunks (no need to peel)
- 10-12 whole cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- Combine veggies into the crockpot with the whole garlic cloves. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar. Toss to coat. DO NOT ADD WATER.
- Cook on low for 4-6.
- The vegetables are done when the potatoes reach desired tenderness.
- The cabbage will get a little carmelized and crispy around the edges where they touch the crock walls.