Leg of Lamb with Lemon and Rosemary by A Year of Slow Cooking
- 3 pounds whole leg of lamb
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1 lemon, juiced)
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, dijon, the spices, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir with a spoon to form a paste. Smear this paste on all sides of the lamb roast. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. The lamb should be easy to cut with a fork when it is done.