Crockpot Tex Mex Pot Roast By a Year of Slow Cooking
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili beans, undrained (low sodium, if possible)
- 1 (11-ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel (tomatoes and chiles), undrained (low sodium, if possible)
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add your meat, chipotle chile powder and all the canned ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve as stew or over baked potatoes