Teriyaki and Apricot Pork Chops in the Slow Cooker by A Year of Slow Cooking
- 4 pork chops
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. If you only have a super large cooker, that’s okay; you can put an oven-safe dish into your cooker (Pyrex, corningware, baking pan) to create a smaller cooking vessel— then load the porkchops into it.
- Put the chops into your slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the sauce ingredients and then pour evenly over the top of the chops.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours. Your chops are done when they have reached desired tenderness. Serve with rice and sauce spooned over the top.