◦ Diced vegetables of your choice
◦ 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
◦ Pasta of your choice (try whole grain penne, bow-ties, or spiral noodles)
◦ Grated cheese of your choice.
◦ Italian seasonings (garlic, oregano, a blend, etc…)
1. In a medium sauce pan, cook noodles.
2. Once finished, drain, rinse, and return to pan.
3. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and some of the desired seasonings to give the noodles some flavor.
4. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil and add onion (if using).
5. Add firm vegetables (potatoes or carrots) and sauté for 5-10 minutes, or until little resistance remains when cut.
6. Follow with semi-firm vegetables (broccoli, pea pods, peppers, etc…) and cook for 3-5 minutes.
7. Add tender vegetables (zucchini and squash) and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Turn off heat and add tomatoes (if using).
9. Season with garlic and Italian seasoning.
10. Serve vegetables over noodles and top with grated cheese.