◦ 2 servings of whole grain penne pasta
◦ 1 green pepper
◦ 1 sweet pepper
◦ 1 pint cherry tomatoes
◦ 1 medium zucchini
◦ 2 cups raw broccoli florets
◦ 8 ounces of part-skim mozzarella cheese
◦ ¼ – ½ cup Sun-dried tomato dressing (I used Kraft)
- Heat oven to 375F
- Cook noodles for ½ the recommended cook time.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Pour cooked noodles into the casserole dish.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of dressing and toss to coat noodles.
- Add ½ of the vegetables and top with 1-2 tbsp of dressing and 3 ounces of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Add remaining vegetables, top with 1-2 tbsp of dressing and finish off with the desired amount of cheese (1 ounce=1 serving)
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.